Dear Four Corners ABA Members, Exhibitors, and Presenters,
It is with great sadness that the Four Corners conference will be canceled for the 2020 year due to the growing COVID-19 crisis.
We recognize the difficult decision on all parties and will continue to be a supportive member in the behavior analytic community. We have always prided ourselves on offering an amazing conference, but the growing crisis makes it impossible to ensure the safety for everyone involved.
Please make the appropriate lodging and travel cancelations/adjustments. The Antler’s Hotel indicates your cancellation must be complete by 6:00pm (hotel local time) 3/31/20 to avoid a penalty. The hotel has been notified of the cancelation of the event.
We ask for patience as we move forward, but below is the outline of our response to the conference cancelation:
- There will be no membership refunds per our refund policy: “Refunds for annual conferences are unavailable, as conference admission is a benefit included in 4CABA membership”. Please see our website for details.
- To continue to provide our members with collaborative, high-quality behavior analytic content, we will be reaching out to our scheduled presenters to offer at least three live video-presentations through this next year available to our members at no additional cost. Expect more information to come in the next couple months.
- We will be offering a refund to exhibitors for their conference table costs, unless they would like to use those fees to be applied to the following year’s conference to be held in Arizona. We will also be advertising those exhibitors on the above mentioned video presentions should they choose to extend their costs to the next conference year.
- Since we will not be able to vote in person at the conference this year on the open board positions, ballots will be emailed to you. Please be on the lookout for the voting information to come.
- Any member that signed up for the conference workshop will be refunded in full for the workshop portion of the conference.
Please keep in mind that we are an all volunteer board and will respond to requests/refunds as soon as possible. We understand the challenges and contraints all members are dealing with at this time and we want all of our members to stay safe.
With great regret and respect,
The Four Corners Association for Behavior Analysis Board
Cancelled: April 3–4, 2020 in Colorado Springs, CO
Stay tuned for webinars to be scheduled later this year.